The Georgia Chamber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veterans, or marital status. We assure you an opportunity for employment depends solely upon your qualifications.
All candidates for employment understand the results of a pre-employment drug test, background check for criminal history, 7-year motor vehicle report and a credit check may weigh on being hired or retained as an employee of Georgia Chamber of Commerce.
Current Career Opportunities with the Georgia Chamber
- 2018 Fall Intern Application Packet
- Authentic Georgia Marketing & Communications Intern
- Government Affairs Legislative Internship
- Events Marketing Internship
- Fall Communications & Public Relations Internship – Academic Credit