This eight day authentic cultural excursion will offer attendees an unforgettable opportunity to enjoy the sights of Cuba, participate in people-to-people discussions and unique interactions.
Cuba: Camaguey | Trinidad | Cienfuegos | Havana
Tuesday, May 08, 2018
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
View the full itinerary here!
Trip Price Includes:
The cost of $3,999 per person, double occupancy includes:
- Round trip air transportation from Atlanta
- First-class accommodations for 7 nights
- Authentic cuisine for 19 included meals consisting of 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 5 dinners
- All costs associated with the tour program, people-to-people discussions, interactions and exclusive visits
- A professional specialized bilingual Cuban guide with the group at all times
- Land transportation in deluxe private motorcoaches stocked with bottled water
- Daily people-to-people discussions and interactions on unique Cuban events and issues
- Baggage handling and transfers for one piece of checked luggage outside of the airport upon arrival in Cuba
- Cuban travel visa
- Cuban health insurance
- All gratuities for hotel porters, waiters for included meals, all people-to-people visits, discussions and interactions
- Local city and hotel taxes and service charges
- U.S. Air departure taxes
To Reserve Your Spot
- Click here and enter code: B002296
- Fill out the required fields and upload a color copy of your passport
Notes: Enter and dietary restrictions, names of the people you will be traveling or rooming with (if applicable), etc.
- Upon completion of ALL required fields, please press “Calculate” in order to proceed to the “Payment Processing” page.
- Enter payment information. Pay $500 deposit or entire amount. The remaining balance can be paid any time until the February 2 deadline.
- Click “Submit” to complete the registration. You will receive immediate email notification that your reservation was received and notification once your payment is processed.
- Optional Trip Insurance: If you wish to add this for an additional $252-$318 per person, you must purchase it after making your reservation. More information on coverage and terms can be found here.
(Visited 42 times, 17 visits today)