Digital Education Series: Virtual Hiring
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Virtual Hiring-The key to bringing big talent into your small business without breaking the bank
In traditional hiring it can be tricky for a small business to afford top talent in positions like a CFO, Marketing Director, or even a high level project manager. However in the new virtual hiring market, you can bring top talent onto your team for as little as a few hours a month. Talent has never been more affordable.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to maintain loyalty and high caliber work from an independent virtual team
- What jobs should be done in house, and what work well virtually
- Should your virtual team members be independent contractors or employees
- The four types of team members and their corresponding pay grades
- How to get more labor for your dollars in a virtual vs traditional hire
- Tips for managing a virtual team
Amy Walker is a small business strategist. She has consulted with thousands of small business owners around the nation. Amy believes that business is not magical, it is formulaic. She assists small business owners with their sales, marketing, leadership, and systems to build a strong infrastructure to support growth. Amy and her husband live in Jackson County Ga with their five sons. She loves helping business owners run their companies better so they have more quality time with their families.
- Single Webinars: Register online before 3/28/18 or contact Mnay@gachamber.com
$35- Georgia Chamber Federation Member
$75- Non Member
- Full Series Package
Purchase the full series for the price of four single webinars. If you purchase the series later in the year, you will receive all recordings and supporting materials. Register here.
$140- Georgia Chamber Federation Member
$300- Non Member
- Contact Your Local Chamber or Visit our Tifton Office
Contact your Local Chamber to see if they offer the 2018 Digital Education Webinar Series to their members. You may also view the webinar in-person at our Tifton office. Contact Molly Giddens at email@example.com or 229.733.2974 for details.