Digital Education Series: Disaster Preparedness and Response for Business
At Your Computer
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
With the increasing uncertainties in business operations, planning and preparing for what used to be unusual events has become a crucial aspect of any size organization.
Disaster Preparedness and Response: 2016 is a great opportunity to check up on best business practices in preparedness and response, and what the most likely and costly events are predicted to be.
The June 29 webinar will review the current state of business preparedness, training, and response, including:
- Vulnerabilities in keeping operations going during a crisis
- Expected level of education and training for employees
- Most likely threats to your business with current expected outcomes
- Myths, realities of unexpected threats/what should not be feared but usually is
- Political and legal realities of disaster management
- Fear and apathy as primary obstacles in preparedness
- Costs of lack of preparedness and negative outcomes for leadership
Presenting will be Dr. Dallas who has a national/international reputation in toxicology, emergency preparedness and response, with over 30 years of experience, including the response to some of the largest global disasters. He and his team are responsible for the healthcare system exercises and training in emergency response in the state of Georgia, and advise private and public institutions on preparing for large scale events. To review Cham’s bio, click here.