Wednesday, May 24, 2017
While security breaches at large corporations are often headline news, it’s small businesses that are affected by 62% of all cyber-attacks, about 4,000 per day. With the average cost for a small business to clean up after such an attack hovering around $690,000, it’s no surprise that within 6 months of an attack, 60% of small companies are unable to sustain their businesses.
Join Craig Battleman with IBM Security, to learn what the current cybersecurity landscape means for your small business, and what steps you should be taking now to protect your business and your customers. The webinar will review:
- The current cyber threat landscape
- Steps your business can take to establish your security posture
- IBM’s integrated security immune system- analytics and real-time defenses
- Security solutions that can start small and evolve with your business
- Best practices for addressing and mitigating cybersecurity issues that may occur