HR Compliance Series: Key Employment Law Updates for 2018
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Change and complexity are two constants in employment law, and missteps in this area can be costly. Join Troutman Sanders LLP employment litigator Evan Gibbs on April 18, when he discusses anticipated changes in several key areas of employment law, along with federal and state agency enforcement trends and initiatives.
Join us for this interactive webinar, where we’ll discuss updates and new best practices on topics such as:
- Status of the Department of Labor’s overtime rulemaking
- Update on sexual orientation under Title VII
- Service animals in the workplace
- New Department of Labor guidance on unpaid interns
- The National Labor Relations Board’s new standards for handbooks and policies
- Opinion Letters from the Department of Labor
- EEOC Trends and Predictions
All attendees will receive one hour of SHRM/HRCI credit. Login information and reminders will be sent the week of the webinar.
Single Webinar Cost:
$55 Federation Member
Purchase The Full Series
Save money and ensure you stay up-to-date all year by registering for the 2018 series. Simply register once and you’ll be signed up for all six webinars and receive 6 hours of SHRM and HRCI credit. Login information, reminders, and CE credit will be sent in advance of each webinar. If you register at any point during the year, you will receive recordings, supporting materials and event codes for SHRM and HRCI credit. To register for the full series, click here.
$250 Federation Member