Thursday, August 30, 2018
What is human performance? Simply put, human performance is a behavior plus results. Why is it important to your organization? Because understanding it can increase accuracy, completeness and efficiency. Join Gene Scott, Senior Safety & Health Specialist at Georgia Power, as he provides an overview of the five simple statements on the “Principles of Human Performance”
- People are fallible, and even the best people make mistakes
- Error-likely situations are predictable, manageable, and preventable
- Individual behavior is influenced by organizational processes and values
- People achieve high levels of performance because of the encouragement and reinforcement received from leaders, peers, and subordinates
- Events can be avoided through an understanding of the reasons mistakes occur in application of lessons learned from the past events (or errors)
Gene has been with Georgia Power for over 45 years, where he is now responsible for the safety and health of approximately 1,500 people across the state of Georgia including the Corporate Headquarters facility, by providing and coordinating training, safety briefings, safety presentations and ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations.
All attendees will receive one hour of SHRM/HRCI credit. Login information and reminders will be sent the week of the webinar.
Single Webinar Cost:
$55 Federation Member
Purchase The Full Series
Save money and ensure you stay up-to-date all year by registering for the 2018 series. Simply register once and you’ll be signed up for all six webinars and receive 6 hours of SHRM and HRCI credit. Login information, reminders, and CE credit will be sent in advance of each webinar. If you register at any point during the year, you will receive recordings, supporting materials and event codes for SHRM and HRCI credit. To register for the full series, click here.
$250 Federation Member