The Georgia Chamber is excited to announce that the application process is now open for 2020 High Potential Leadership Program candidates. Established in 2018, the High Potentials Leadership Program builds confidence and tangible leadership skills in high potential individuals preparing for outward-facing responsibilities. Programming focuses on civic engagement, policy and political engagement, external effectiveness and corporate social responsibility. Leaders within Chamber membership present to the cohort to provide practical advice and real world professional experiences. Cognizant of new political and social expectations, graduates will be equipped to address emerging opportunities and challenges facing individual companies and their community.
Everything You Need to Know
- Dates for 2020: Monday, June 8th through Thursday, June 11th, 2020
- How to Apply: E-mail Daniela Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, and company to formally request the application
- Nominate Someone: E-mail Daniela Perry at email@example.com with the nominee’s name, title, and associated company and explain in one paragraph why you think this individual should be considered
- More Information: Click here for more information on the High Potential Leadership Program
- 2018/2019 Participating Companies: Abshire Public Relations, Aflac, AT&T, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, Bank of America, Comcast, Delta Air Lines, Inc., Gas South, Georgia Association of Broadcasters, Georgia EMC, Georgia Lottery Corporation, Georgia Power Company, Georgia Transmission Corporation, Grant Thornton, JE Dunn Construction, KPMG, Langdale Company, Meadows Regional Medical Center, Oglethorpe Power Company, Pinewood Atlanta Studios, Textron, WarnerMedia, and Wells Fargo