Small Diverse Business Memberships
2025 application dates to be announced.
The Georgia Chamber of Commerce is proud to offer complimentary Chamber memberships to small, diverse businesses based in Georgia.
By providing small businesses with unique access to community resources, networking and business events, educational assets, and other valued tools, a sponsored membership aligns with the Chamber’s vision for promoting diversity through leadership programs with an intentional focus on diversity and inclusion as part of Georgia’s small business ecosystem.
Eight Memberships Sponsored by Fiserv
Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions, is proud to sponsor this initiative by funding eight Georgia Chamber memberships for small, diverse businesses in Georgia. Fiserv is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion both inside and outside the company. Fiserv has significant operations in Georgia and is a proud technology provider to thousands of small businesses across the state through its Clover point-of-sale platform. This sponsorship aligns directly with Fiserv commitments to serve as an advocate for diversity, inclusion, and small business success.
Small, diverse businesses interested in applying for a sponsored membership can be Black-owned, Asian-owned, Latino-owned, women-owned, owned by a US military veteran, owned by a member of the LGBTQ community, or owned by a person with disabilities.
What a Sponsored Chamber Membership Includes
Small diverse businesses that are chosen for the sponsored membership will enjoy one year of membership to the Georgia Chamber and have access to robust investor benefit programs such as:
- Access to the Georgia Chamber SMART Health Insurance plan for those who qualify
- Access to the 401K Retirement Plan EXCHANGE for those who qualify
- Access to the Georgia Human Resources Compliance Center
- Member discounts on Electronic Certificates of Origin and Staples office supplies
- Opportunity to serve on Chamber Councils
- Complimentary tickets for GA Chamber events
- Bi-monthly community updates from Fiserv
- Georgia Chamber logo for your website to showcase your business as a member
- Social media recognition of involvement
To download our informational flyer, please click here.
2024 applications for Small Diverse Business Memberships opened October 2nd, 2023 and closed November 20th, 2023. 2025 applications will open in the fall of 2024, with official dates to be announced.