The Georgia Chamber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veterans, or marital status. We assure you an opportunity for employment depends solely upon your qualifications.
All candidates for employment understand the results of a pre-employment drug test, background check for criminal history, 7-year motor vehicle report and a credit check may weigh on being hired or retained as an employee of Georgia Chamber of Commerce.
Current Career Opportunities with the Georgia Chamber
- External Affairs Manager
- 2019 Spring Marketing & Communications Internship Application
- 2019 Events Internship Application
Chamber of Commerce Affiliate Opportunities
- Manager of Operations for Leadership Georgia
- Executive Director of Georgians for Lawsuit Reform
- Spring Internship with Georgia Travel Association
- Spring Internship with Georgia Screen Entertainment Coalition