The Georgia Chamber has placed an expanded focus on providing additional tools and resources to help small businesses – over 73% of our membership, grow. One of these resources is the Small Business Advisory Committee (SBAC), which serves to give a voice to Georgia’s small business owners by working with the Chamber to advocate for initiatives, including state and federal legislation, that have a positive effect on the small business community.
Started in 2011, the council has also been instrumental in expanding the chamber’s offerings to its small business members, including the creation of:
- A Webinar Series focused on small business education
- Five additional benefit programs offering cost savings and tools for growth
- An online resource center that serves as a hub for information, education and connections
- Tools to better inform small businesses of key legislative issues
- A monthly Small Business Spotlight promoting small business members
- Through a partnership with eCertify, we are now offering electronic Certificate of Origin documents.
Small Business Advisory Committee
CHAIR: Martin Long, Long & Associates
Page Estes LaGrange Troup County Chamber of Commerce
Matt Reed GeorgiaCEO
Jim Schubert Southern States Insurance
Stephanie Sokenis Gwinnett Chamber
Martin Long Long & Associates
Steve Kilpatrick Kilpatrick Advisors
Clint Wilder Dermatran Health Solutions
Krystal Conner Enviro AgScience
Alejandro Coss Latin American Chamber of Commerce
David Danzie Fall Line Contractors, Inc.
Maria Guerra-Stoll GSB Architects, Inc.
Pete Hajjar Reliable Restoration
Julie Haley Edge Solutions, LLC
Shawn Still Olympic Pool Plastering
TK Petersen The Gathering Spot
Hanna Dafne Bauer Pintozzi American Book Company
Amy Parrish CO&P Integrated Marketing