The Georgia Chamber hosted their second High Potentials Leadership Program last week at SunTrust Park. The class joined together to learn more about leadership skills and how their potential growth within their careers could impact the community. The High Potentials are chosen by their companies who are members of the Georgia Chamber.
The week consisted of speakers, corporate leadership building and networking opportunities. The program provides an opportunity for employees to build on the skills that their employer has identified, along with learning what all the Chamber has to offer.
The Class of 2019 High Potentials Leadership Program:
- Joey Heath, Finance & Energy Analyst, Planning Division at Oglethorpe Power Company
- Camron Carden, Manager, Substation Design Services at Georgia Transmission Corporation
- Shaun Dodson, Sr. Site Specialist, Economic Development at Georgia EMC
- William Mann, Senior Manager at Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Parrish, Vice President, Regional Bank District Manager at Wells Fargo
- Ashley Mock, Assistant Vice President/ Marketing Coordinator at CBC Bank- Langdale Company
- David Correa, VP Relationship Manager at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- McKenzie Lewis, Director of Digital Media & Communications at Georgia Association of Broadcasters
- Kristen Fraser, Manager, Public Relations at Aflac
- Toni Hannah, Area Manager at Georgia Power Company
- Chris Hughes, Project Manager at JE Dunn
- Shannon O’Keefe, Creative Director at Abshire Public Relations
- Stephanie Hardy, Regional Director, External and Legislative Affairs at AT&T
- Abby Bradley, Brand and Buzz Executive at Pinewood Atlanta Studios
- Sabrina Taylor, General Manager, Corporate Real Estate at Delta Air Lines
- James Nixon, Chief Operating Officer at Meadows Regional
- Rachel Rhodes, Manager, Government and Regulatory Affairs at Comcast
- Sydney Langdon, Manager, Corporate Responsibility at Turner
For more information on the High Potentials Leadership Program, contact Daniela Perry at email@example.com.