Log in or register below to have your Certificates of Origin stamped
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can I get my eCO stamped?
How much does it cost?
Additional Resources & Templates
How do I get started?
Register for a free account here and have your documents stamped the same day
What is the turnaround time?
Our average turnaround time is under an hour. During normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9-4p.m. EST) we can have it back to you same day. On weekends and holidays, we can rush your documents for an additional fee.
How much does it cost?
The standard fee is $25 per document for Georgia Chamber members, $40 for Federation members, and $75 for non-members.
Average turnaround time is around an hour, with a guaranteed 24-hour turnaround time when submitted during business hours.
What is a Certificate of Origin?
A Certificate of Origin (CO) is a document which states the origin of goods being exported. Virtually every country in the world considers the origin of imported goods when determining what duty will be assessed on the goods or, in some cases, whether the goods may be legally imported at all.
Chambers of Commerce are the primary authorized body to stamp these documents.
In addition to being required by specific countries, a CO may be requested by customs administrators, importers, freight forwarders or banks for clearance of letters of credit. Electronic Certificates of Origin (eCO), created online, are the digital version of the document.
- Guide to filling out the electronic Certificate of Origin form
- Schedule B Commodity Code Search
- Country Guides
Why is an electronic Certificate of Origin better for my business?
Mailing or sending couriers to get your Certificates of Origin stamped is both inefficient and costly. With an electronic Certificate of Origin, exporters and freight forwarders now have a seamless and streamlined electronic solution providing real value in cost savings and efficiency gains. Electronic Certificates of Origin:
- Improve turnaround time to better meet tight deadlines
- Reduce errors to lessen the chance of a hold up in customs
- Eliminate courier costs and wait time
- Reduce administration costs
- Allow you to receive up-to-the-minute information on the status of your submission
- Allow customers to verify certificate at www.certificates.iccwbo.org
Eliminate your paper-based processing of Certificates and start saving time and money today!
Additional Resources and Information
- PDF: Applying for a certificate of origin
- Video Tutorial: How submit documents with essCert
- Website: Schedule B Commodity Code Search
- Website: Country Guides
For More Information Contact
American World Trade Chamber of Commerce