Anthem is offering qualified businesses in Georgia a new health plan option with more savings and enhanced value. The Chamber Plus plan combines special features designed to help companies with 51 to 99 enrolled employees lower their healthcare costs while enhancing the value of coverage for their employees.
Chamber Plus offers employers a range of credits and discounts. This includes saving on first-time membership dues when they join the Georgia Chamber of Commerce or any chamber that is part of the Chamber Federation. Being a chamber member prior to enrollment is required to be eligible for the Chamber Plus plan.
Employers who choose Chamber Plus enjoy a bundle of benefits:
- One free wellness consultation with Anthem’s Health and Wellness team about programs to support a healthy, productive workforce.
- A $2,000 fund that can be used for planned or new initiatives the employer chooses in either wellness programming or technology needs.
- $200 in membership dues paid by Anthem for a small business with 51 to 99 employees that joins the Georgia Chamber of Commerce or a member of one of the chamber associations affiliated with the Georgia Chamber Federation.
- First-year renewal guarantee, subject to claims experience and applicable only to fully insured groups.
- A complete selection of current medical plans, available to fully insured and Anthem Balanced Funding (ABF) plans that enroll 51 to 99 employees.
- Discounts on medical rates* for fully insured and administrative services only groups that add dental, vision, life, and/or disability coverage, plus longer-term whole-person health savings on monthly medical costs.
*Details found on flyer linked here.
Who is eligible for the Chamber Plus Plan?
The Georgia Chamber SMART Plan is available to small business employers with at least 51 employees enrolled on their medical plan and no more than 99 eligible employees, domiciled in Georgia. Eligible employers must also be a member of the Georgia Chamber or a participating local chamber in good standing.
The Georgia Chamber SMART Plan launched in 2018 as a comprehensive health program offered to small businesses that are members of the Georgia Chamber or members of a participating local chamber as part of the Georgia Chamber Federation. Administered through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the plan allows smaller employers to join together to share in the overall claims risk with predictable, fixed monthly payments.
Why Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield?
Get peace of mind knowing that Anthem has been serving millions of members in Georgia for more than 80 years and is:
- One of the Nation’s Largest Health Benefits Company
- Part of the BlueCard® Program through the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, which includes more than 96% of hospitals and 97% of doctors in Georgia
Find out more today
To learn more about the Anthem Chamber Plus Plan and its many advantages, download our flyer, or simply ask your local chamber of commerce for a referral to a participating broker. For questions, please email Tiffany Holmes with the Georgia Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Transparency in Coverage Act requires health plans to post machine-readable files (MRFs) that can be read by other computer systems which disclose detailed pricing data regarding network negotiated rates for items and services, and historical payments to and billed charges from out-of-network providers. This button is a link to our MRFs, which are in the CMS defined format (JSON) and are not meant for a member-friendly search of rates, benefits, or cost sharing. Members should log in to www.anthem.com for this information.